GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hy all im Hellhor.3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
92ravens

92ravens

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Hy all im Hellhor.3 Empty
PostSubject: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi all is my 3-rd time when i try to make a new topic (dont ask) im from romania and my Gf is plaing from time to time thet makes us duble power we are kind of bussy with the school so we wont be on to much time only in weekends eventuali . and abount the char names dont as im a little pervert and i consider my self like the hell and she is the **** (dont tell her this or il ghet slapped ) well im 16 years old and my english sux .

Well my first impresion abount this guild is SO COOL i hope thet we will understand each other well drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 pm

dont worry about your english. we understand u and that is the only thing that is needed. i see so u both play on Hellhor3. welcome to our guild i hope u will like it. we are all friendly here. and if u need anything just ask me Beefcake4000 or Chaoswing/charmedchaos. and we will help u out as mutch as we can. see ya in game m8.
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Welcome hellhor!
Back to top Go down
SiNn3r
Admin
Admin
SiNn3r

Male
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:04 am

WELCOME HELLHOR3 !!!
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi! Welcome to the guild! ^^ I hope you like it! Ask if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hy all im Hellhor.3   Hy all im Hellhor.3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hy all im Hellhor.3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GODSofCHAOS :: Guild Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: