GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!

Go down 
+2
wesze
Charmedchaos
6 posters

Are you going to stick with Chaos and me?
YES
Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Vote_lcap100%Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
NO
Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Vote_lcap0%Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Empty
PostSubject: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:43 pm

I have noticed that alot of members are leaving the guild, because it is not that active. I am not happy about this at all. No offense to the ones that left. I know that the guild needs improvement. It needs to be more active. Chaos and I need to be on more often. We need more gold in guild storage and provide more items for the guild members. And there probably are more. These improvements don't just happen overnight. We explained our situation to everybody when they join. That we are working on the guild. That we do have a newborn that takes up alot of my time. That everybody helps out in this guild. We just started this guild a little while ago. It's not going to be a great and thriving guild right away. That takes a little time. Alot of tweeking and improving. We asked for your understanding. I am doing my best to make this guild better. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job so far. We have alot of great members that get along so well. And yes, alot of members have left the guild. Alot of members are having problems that prevent them from playing. Alot of members can't play as much due to school. We understand all this. We are probably the most understanding guild out there. Hopefully, the members that left will eventually realize that. Running a guild is very hard. It may seem easy to you all. We thought it was going to be easy when we started it up. All of my gold has gone to the guild members armor and such. The only thing I get for myself is potions. Then new armor when I get to the right level. We haven't leveled much. I know you all noticed that. In most guilds, you will see that the guild leader and co-leader will provide for themselves first. Then they will provide for the members next. In this guild, we think of the guild members first. I know alot of you have been wondering why we aren't leveling and such. There's your answer. I think that the guild members are more important. That all members should be having fun. I know Chaos feels the same way. So now, I ask all members to vote. This vote will tell us whether you are serious about this guild or not. Whether you are wanting to stay or not. This is important to me. I need to know what the members are thinking. I need to know if you don't want to be a member of this guild anymore. We don't pay real money for the guild and keep this guild running just for people to have a free ride until they find a better guild. I've lost good friends, because they feel that this guild isn't up to par. I need to know your decision.

Please post your answer. And a reason why you choose that answer would be great, but I'll understand if you don't want to explain why. I just need to know who is really going to stay or who is having doubts. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
wesze

wesze

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:17 am

Charmedchaos wrote:
I have noticed that alot of members are leaving the guild, because it is not that active. I am not happy about this at all. No offense to the ones that left. I know that the guild needs improvement. It needs to be more active. Chaos and I need to be on more often. We need more gold in guild storage and provide more items for the guild members. And there probably are more. These improvements don't just happen overnight. We explained our situation to everybody when they join. That we are working on the guild. That we do have a newborn that takes up alot of my time. That everybody helps out in this guild. We just started this guild a little while ago. It's not going to be a great and thriving guild right away. That takes a little time. Alot of tweeking and improving. We asked for your understanding. I am doing my best to make this guild better. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job so far. We have alot of great members that get along so well. And yes, alot of members have left the guild. Alot of members are having problems that prevent them from playing. Alot of members can't play as much due to school. We understand all this. We are probably the most understanding guild out there. Hopefully, the members that left will eventually realize that. Running a guild is very hard. It may seem easy to you all. We thought it was going to be easy when we started it up. All of my gold has gone to the guild members armor and such. The only thing I get for myself is potions. Then new armor when I get to the right level. We haven't leveled much. I know you all noticed that. In most guilds, you will see that the guild leader and co-leader will provide for themselves first. Then they will provide for the members next. In this guild, we think of the guild members first. I know alot of you have been wondering why we aren't leveling and such. There's your answer. I think that the guild members are more important. That all members should be having fun. I know Chaos feels the same way. So now, I ask all members to vote. This vote will tell us whether you are serious about this guild or not. Whether you are wanting to stay or not. This is important to me. I need to know what the members are thinking. I need to know if you don't want to be a member of this guild anymore. We don't pay real money for the guild and keep this guild running just for people to have a free ride until they find a better guild. I've lost good friends, because they feel that this guild isn't up to par. I need to know your decision.

Please post your answer. And a reason why you choose that answer would be great, but I'll understand if you don't want to explain why. I just need to know who is really going to stay or who is having doubts. Thank you!!!

i know i'm going to stay ^^ you guys do so much for us and for me you've done some things too so it would be un-fair to leave you guys, i like it in the guild... true there are sometimes not many ppl online but when there are it's always a fun gang so we'll make it work somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
SiNn3r
Admin
Admin
SiNn3r

Male
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 am

ALL THE WAY WITH U GUYZ !!!!!!!!!!!! for all the things that mean "GODSofCHAOS" !!!!!!!!!! ALL 4 ONE & ONE 4 ALL !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Thanks guys! ^^ I appreciate it! The guild will get better. It just takes time. I'm going to try to be on more.
Back to top Go down
Spar7an

Spar7an

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:45 am

No comment,you all now my opinion i came,i help,i stay.
Back to top Go down
92ravens

92ravens

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Well first we need to punish u because u are 2 good then i say the guild is the best Very Happy i will stay 4 ever
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:03 pm

92ravens wrote:
Well first we need to punish u because u are 2 good then i say the guild is the best Very Happy i will stay 4 ever
Shocked Punish!?!
Back to top Go down
Darkforc

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am

yeah im sticking with the guild forever btw i cant get my account back i dont know the password Sad
Back to top Go down
Athlor

Athlor

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 am

I will here for ever. We can make the clan grow if every 1 helps go go go Charmedchaos and Chaoswing
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:23 am

Athlor wrote:
I will here for ever. We can make the clan grow if every 1 helps go go go Charmedchaos and Chaoswing
Lol! We are working on it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!   Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important: Guild Vote!!! All must vote!!!
Page 1 of 1