GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting.....   Recruiting..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:29 am

It would help me if you guys could help with the recruiting. Just a few people for now. Whenever I'm on the game, there's not very many people on playing. Normally, I'm the only one playing in the guild. Sad But it's okay. I try going to all the towns in all the areas. I'm not getting much luck. It would be nice if the person was level 20 or up, but I don't mind if they are a lower level. We need more active players. And if I'm not on when they join, please tell them to be patient with me. Lol! I'll try to get on more. ^^ Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
wesze

wesze

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: gotcha   Recruiting..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:20 am

Charmedchaos wrote:
It would help me if you guys could help with the recruiting. Just a few people for now. Whenever I'm on the game, there's not very many people on playing. Normally, I'm the only one playing in the guild. Sad But it's okay. I try going to all the towns in all the areas. I'm not getting much luck. It would be nice if the person was level 20 or up, but I don't mind if they are a lower level. We need more active players. And if I'm not on when they join, please tell them to be patient with me. Lol! I'll try to get on more. ^^ Thanks for any help!

ok that's good but i must also tell from now on i wont have much time left got a lot of stuff to do with me going back to 'school' for learning a 5-month education ^^ so hope you guys understand if i'm going to be on less but when i'm on i will help the guild with things as much as i can
Back to top Go down
92ravens

92ravens

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.....   Recruiting..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:55 am

Well i will try t oghet soem members when im on ^^
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.....   Recruiting..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 am

wesze wrote:
Charmedchaos wrote:

ok that's good but i must also tell from now on i wont have much time left got a lot of stuff to do with me going back to 'school' for learning a 5-month education ^^ so hope you guys understand if i'm going to be on less but when i'm on i will help the guild with things as much as i can
Cool! It's fine! Don't worry! Thanks for any help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.....   Recruiting..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 am

92ravens wrote:
Well i will try t oghet soem members when im on ^^
Thanks! Very Happy Any help will be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.....   Recruiting..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting.....
Page 1 of 1