GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Help!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

To make the banner, I need:

-97,500 gold
-9 Skulls of Spite
-2 Skulls of Hatred
-4 Skulls of Blood

I was told that you pvp levels 30-40 for Skulls of Spite, pvp levels 40-70 for Skulls of Hatred, and pvp levels 70+ for Skulls of Blood. I'm not sure if that is right though. I definitely have the gold. I will need help with the skulls. I am the only one that can get the skulls for the banner. Unfortunately, skulls are possessed items. They can't be traded. So if any of you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. And....if the information I have about getting the skulls is incorrect, please let me know what the right way is.

Banner Help!!! Skull-1
Back to top Go down
darkforce
Evil Minion
Evil Minion
darkforce

Male
Number of posts : 35

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:27 pm

you can pk me if you want for the skulls and i will be happy to give the 100k i have it on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Lol! Thanks hun! ^^
Back to top Go down
SiNn3r
Admin
Admin
SiNn3r

Male
Number of posts : 83

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:28 am

-Skull of Spite = kill Lv 40 or below players
-Skull of Harted= kill Lv 41-70 players
-Skull of Blood= kill Lv 71 and above players

The drop rate is 1 to 25, which is pretty slim, however, you can get several skulls per hour.

Now, here's the most interesting news: you can upgrade Skulls using the Refinery, and just like with the Elemental Stones, you need 10 Skulls to make a Skull of a higher level.

In other words, if you put 10 Skulls of Spite in the machine, you'll get one Skull of Hatred. 10 Skulls of Hatred will give you one Skull of Blood.

So theoretically we'd need... lots and lots of Skulls of Spite (420 exactly).
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am

O.o Well fudge! Lol! Thanks for getting that info! ^^ I guess, I am definitely going to need help. Lol!
Back to top Go down
rootkilla

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: event?   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Maybe we can setup a clan event one of these days where our clan leader can just kill all of us 30+ toons for several hours.. Skulling.. If we don't wear armor and don't fight back i think we can accomplish this goal... The more people the better.
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:03 pm

I know. I've thought of that already. We have tried it. Lol! Beefcake was the only one that helped. I may try it again. I don't think that there would be too many people that would participate though. There won't be much of a prize for it either. If alot of people decided to participate, we wouldn't have enough to give as prizes. I'll discuss it with Chaos.
Back to top Go down
rootkilla

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Well my main is lvl 35 now.. I don't think it would take too long to reach 40. I'd definitely be a part of this event. Not concerned about prizes.. This is one for the guild. Having a banner is a sweet thing to have IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

I know. Banner would be nice. I'll try to get on soon.
Back to top Go down
SiNn3r
Admin
Admin
SiNn3r

Male
Number of posts : 83

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:31 am

got 1 skull of spite... tongue
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 am

Lol! That doesn't help me any. Razz Or....are you competing with me? >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Help!!!   Banner Help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Help!!!
Page 1 of 1