GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money making guides from moi :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revengeance

Revengeance

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Money making guides from moi :O Empty
PostSubject: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:44 am

People are always asking how to make good money in this game,if you notice on the official forums there are no guides...thats because spawns are so competitive the high levels don't want you there also...everything i write here i learned by myself,i played for 6 months without asking a question,just learning as i went,so hopefully this will help some of you newer to the game and maybe also give some tips to the higher levelled of you Smile

PS I don't use any exploits,glitch abuse,duping,even mispricing of items in auctions its all downright dishonest in my eyes and cm do ban you for the slighest thing nowadays so my advice is to stay clean ingame Razz

My first money maker is archer farming!First is why do i pick archer?At the lower levels their defence and skill attacks is very good,coupled with a fast moving speed and the ability to slow down mobs,even freezing a mob in place by taking off 100pc movement speed(helpfull for the boss mobs)Also imo human quests are by far the best of the quests,not only are the rewards good but the locations are easy to reach and not confusing.

What to do?Its fairly simple really,create an archer and get him an ok set of armour and weapon for lvl 2-7 and level your archer to 15 on the normal mobs around anchorville and delfaras,selling all your decent drops to auction house and merchant npc...depending on your finances at this point if you can,now buy a unique set of armour for lvl 15 making sure it has in green stats,fortitude,armour bonus,and extra hp and mana if possible...pick up a necky at lvl 10 with all stats +6
and at lvl 15 2 rings with preferable good agility bonus,in an ideal world you'll also want some stamina and a little bit of intelligence or strength too.

This is where things start to get interesting,take your new armour set and go into forbidden grave,go into the main hunter room(skeletons with bows)and use your defensive buffs and pull around 12 skeletons and aoe them with piercing shot,stay there until you're lvl 20 or 21 up to you,normally you should have a destruct stone or 2,lots of elemental stones rf potions and maybe a couple of uniques,the levelling in here is also extremely fast Wink (remember to upgrade your defensive buffs and piercing shot every couple of levels)

Now where do you go?Head into the second floor and into one of the two spider rooms,pull those now and level there until you're 25-26,if your defense isn't yet good enough you can either pull less spiders or even level back outside on normal mobs you'll still lvl pretty good and get lots of drops.

Now this is very important if you're going to archer farm,KEEP ALL YOUR OLD ARMOUR AND WEAPONS because once you hit lvl 33 you're going to repeat these steps and buying new equipment every new archer isn't very cost effective,so store your old stuff in your warehouse.

At level 26 get good unique armours and you should have decent weapons too(btw always use the same type of element in your weapon,do not mix and match different elements it will lower your damage)now move into the bat rooms next door to the spider room,if you can't afford the best defensive gear yet go outside levelling still isn't too slow on normal mobs,and as usual pull as many mobs as possible and aoe them.

Once you hit 30 get 2 new rings(store your lvl 15 ones in wh)and a cap with preferrably all stats +6,now you just have to reach lvl 33 so ideally i would use forbidden mine pulling the highest lvl werewolves,but it can also be reached with little trouble in the third floor of forbidden grave on the giant rats.If you haven't got the defence level go outside but its going to be a bit slower.

Now you're 33,you should have made a lot of money from drops,and stored your lower level armours and rings etc in the warehouse...what now?You now do all your quests,starting from anchorville then delfaras then onto tullan(this takes quite a bit of time because a lot of quests ask you to ransack and skin items,15-20 items each time,but it is worth it,once you complete all quests you'll be over lvl 35 and have around 16 possessed reinforcement pots,2 lvl 3 attack prayer stones,various other prayer stones and elemental stones,and good food buffs like broiled bears etc The possessed reinforcement pots are good for one thing,upgrading all your archer gears so you're not having to buy rf pots from auction at 90k a pop Wink Do not sell any of the food buffs you get from quest rewards neither,store them on an alt account if your wh is full,because a lot of that food is used in some of your quests,and is very usefull in fights too Razz

Now reset all your skills,store everything you're keeping,make sure you have sold everything in your selling list at auction,then delete your archer and make a new one.

I'm not joking when i say,i can make around 10 million per archer in drops and quest rewards,sometimes double that if i have a lucky day,you can actually get that archer up to 35,do all quests etc inside 2 days,if you have the time,i used to have the time but now i don't Sad takes me ages now.

Here is the only skills you should buy if serious about archer farming,forces of nature(always upgrading it when available)piercing shot(always upgrade)animal soul(always upgrade)1 skill point in your movement speed passive,1 point in your agility passive,snare shot(always upgrade)chain action(always upgrade)the bow or crossbow attack buff(always upgrade)and the other skill that ups your phys resistance and skill block but i forget the name hehe(always upgrade)

On the hard boss mobs like green dragon cid just use snareshot,chain action and forces of nature on him,it will freeze it in place:)

I will post another few money making ways in a little while Razz
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 am

Now we move onto elemental mobs/elite mobs my personal favourite as of now due to me having no time for archer farming anymore.

I will first use flame bears as an example(lvl 27)

What do you need?rare lvl 7 armour will do for them,plus it up a little and add fire stones until you have 80 pc fire resistance,thats that covered.

Weapon,ideally an 8 slot unique,though a 6 slot will do,even 6 slot rare weapon.Now put the opposite element in all slots(water for this one,i use lvl 4 stones but lvl 3 or 2 will do)Plus it up as far as you can safely go you want to be killing as fast as possible.

Its simple,pull as many of the elemental mob as you can find and aoe them until they're dead,remember to use your buffs but the great thing about ele mobs is they have lower physical attack when their ele attack doesn't hit,so you do not need fantastic armour for them.

Why do you kill them?Simple,they drop the new prayer stones,even some of the level 1 pray stones like the quickness stone is worth over a million gold in auction house,then theres the daddy of them all,unique accessories!Some are worth more than others but if you are lucky enough to get one as a drop,grats,you're going to be rich ;)Always sell your unique accesory in the archlord official forum,not in auction house because theres a 99mil limit on the price you can sell it for and lots of the accessories are worth a lot more.

Generally this works for all ele mobs,defend against their element and attack them with the opposite element.

It will test your patience as you can be farming the one mob for weeks and not get the unique drop but the prayer stone drops make up for the time spent on the mob anyway.

I have tested this and tested this and stand by what i say here,do not be in a party when farming your ele mob,the drop rate is not as great.ESPECIALLY WHILE USING LUCKY CHARM IT BLOWS

Do not have a lucky stone in your boots and use the lucky charm,they cancel each other out,a bug that cm so far haven't admitted to and won't fix but i know its there and so do others,they don't bother to test their own game and it doesn't bother them because you are wasting money on their cc items anyway in the mistaken belief that it helps :O

You can use one or the other(charm or stone)but to be honest i have noticed a lvl 3 lucky stone is much better value and does get you more decent drops than the charm,why that is i have no idea but there you go Wink

Now we all know pking is a pain in the bloody ass,which is why i farm flame bears and stay at lvl 29 normally on an archer(its second aoe attack is lvl 29)and when i'm close to levelling,i will let mobs kill me for a while until my exp drops below 20 percent.But i do farm other higher level elementals too on my main arch,but also remember the higher your level the lower the drop rate gets theres quite a big difference between level 41 and 29.

Elite mobs also drop all of this,and have a higher chance of dropping a good unique item like armour and so on,and also elite items,now heres a little bit more info on these.

Some of the elite mobs will also attack with elemental damage,and some are purely physical,the purely physical elite mob doesn't drop as well as the elemental damage dealing elite mob,the tougher ele ones are the ones to go for(an example is green dragon cid and its counterpart in orc and elf lands),but you will need high physical and elemental defence,and will get only 1 kill at a time but over time it is very worth it Razz

Thats pretty much all i can think of right now,i'm not going to write up large report of where every mob is located,its simpler just to ask in guild someone always has the answer to that and i'm getting cramp Wink

Last edited by Revengeance on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 am

Ok ransacking skinning and carving is pretty simple and even the most novice of novices knows this is a nice way to make some money.

Simply ransack skin and carve dead mobs for their items used in alchemy and cooking,and sell on auction house when you have a large amount(check auction for their average price,don't price them too high but also don't base your price on what the smaller amounts of these items are selling for that is just people with a few spare trying to get rid of them very quickly)

Something i have been doing lately is working on my cooking and to a smaller extent alchemy,making your own potions instead of buying them when you find out you need some is not only resource saving,but helpfull if your guild members also need some.

Cooking i am more interested in for 2 reasons,some of the food buffs can sell for a lot of money and will make you more cash in the long run,not only that but can be very helpfull while levelling at higher levels,i mean why would you want to pay so much for cc items that give you more hp attack and defence,when with some time you can make food that gives these effects for free.+35pc more health ftw from broiled bear.

Making money from just ransacking and selling on auction house won't make you a billionaire,but it will make you enough money to keep you going for a long time ingame.

Last edited by Revengeance on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:46 am

So turns out i don't really need another reserve,so i'll say this,if you are going to use any of my posts on another forum ask my permission Razz

I do not disagree with anyone else's money making methods,this is just what i have found works best for me Smile

Last edited by Revengeance on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 am

Holy cow and half Revy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 am

Lmao awesome reply ty Razz....err i think

At least my gigantic posts here should make up for the time i haven't posted much XD
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:44 am

Lol! You're welcome! Indeed it has! Razz
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 am

Good good,now i can dissapear for another few days...nah joke,but i have to get down town ther be no beer in ma hoose Sad

Food too,can't forget about that Wink Bye
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:50 am

Lol! > < Yes, that would be bad. At least, for the food. I don't like beer too much. I prefer drinks like Koolaid, Juice, etc etc. ^^
Back to top Go down
92ravens

92ravens

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 am

WEll i dident read realy all is to much Very Happy but is true all good idea
with an exception at archer i say thet is better to make dash high lvl and only AOE uss atack is better to runn and hit if u use med quicknes pots or large it will be realy easy to lvl up and make money because u have thet AOE snaer shoot thet slows your moobs and u wont be hit Very Happy

+ if u realy 1 to make good money u can mek them at pink moobs or ele moobs u could try at lvl 25 -29 at orcs land flame bears and gargolytes ( i never tried xD ) or in lvl 44 + u can realy make easy money to eles especialy with hunter they have realy high dodge and are very fast + thet they also slow the moobs like archers .If u make money for an lucky charm u can make in around 2 hr of grinding around 5m + if u are lucky u can make 8 + or even more + if u are very very very very very lucky u can make 100m + with an unique accesory ^^. There u can find the best uniques + the new stones and very usfull and expensive :X:X:X Razz (srry for my english i hope u guys understod Razz)
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:09 am

Normally i don't need to put dash up past lvl 1 because at lvl 1 is when you get the 10 percent move speed extra(all the other levels after that is +2 percent)and with my excellent boots and speed pots too i don't usually get hit anyway...but i agree if you don't have things like good movement speed boots,wings, then i can see how having maxed dash would help lots:P

I don't know anything about the other range classes because i've spent a lot of money making all the archer gears for different levels and elements and such,and would have to make new gears again if i wanted to use say,a hunter,but if you think a hunter would be better thats fine because i can't argue with it since i've never used one:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 am

i have been gone for 12 hours and u guys have wrote all this o.O thats extreeme and i like it. good post revangance
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 am

Beefcake4000 wrote:
i have been gone for 12 hours and u guys have wrote all this o.O thats extreeme and i like it. good post revangance
Lol! That's what happens when there is a really long maintenance. Razz
Back to top Go down
Revengeance

Revengeance

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Thanks beefcake,i just wish i had more experience with races other than human and did a more indepth guide but maybe some of you guys can write your own guides dealing with other races Razz
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:23 am

Ummm....my way of making lots of gold. Hmmm. Chaos sells cc (chantra credits) sometimes. We are going to try a gold seller next time. I grind for bat's teeth and sell them. I, also, sell any rare or unique items that I don't keep for the guild. That's my way of making gold. Pretty simple compared to Rev's. Lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides from moi :O   Money making guides from moi :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money making guides from moi :O
Page 1 of 1