GODSofCHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODSofCHAOS

GODSofCHAOS clan from Archlord

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athlor

Athlor

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-14

SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS Empty
PostSubject: SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS   SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 pm

HERE you are Very Happy (Y es a bit long Smile

SITE ONE
1.............Ressurection Glitch

Are you tired to die by that awfull Archlord lag?

Are you tired to use a massive amount of expensive ressurection orbs?

Are you tired to waste your time with running back to the spot where you died?

Then I got this new glitch for you.

The Ressurection Glitch.

1) It's very simple actually , whenever you die and the 'Revive Window' pops up.

You got a few choices to make, such as:
- Revive in the last visited town.
- Use a ressurection orb.
- Bounty your killer (if it's a pvp kill)

2) Now the thing you got to do is, left click on the 'Revive in the last visited town' and once you are released press ALT-F4 directly, this will terminate your connection with Archlord.

3) Relog on Archlord and what do we see?
Ye, that's true we ressurected at the same spot where we died without using those expensive res orbs.

4) Happy hunting & don't waste your precies gold on the ressurection orbs.

2...........enter Tullan (Inflame) castle throne trought the wall

When u inside Inflame castle courtyard , keep walking to the Main Castle entrance door. Finally when you are facing door theres a wall on your left side with 2 wooden X's in front of it. Go near the wall , turn camera view as far as possible (keep looking your character from the back) and keep walking backwards into the wall . It wont let u pass trough it till u don't use your "Wolf metamorphosis potion" , so u need to keep walking backwards trying to pass the wall , use potion while still walking backwards and you will find your self inside Inflame castle in no time . Next ,step is entering throne room .. so u need to keep walking backwards until you come to the throne room , than just do same as before walking backward trough the door and your in . Up the , stairs and the throne is yours =)

3..........ALBot version 1.0.0.90

version 1.0.0.90 has been released and the patch is up for download at mmobot.com - Home

4............Archlord Exploit: Save Death EXP

You know that when you are dead you lose 3-10% of exp.So when you are killed by npc or some kind of monster just press ALT+F4 and quit the game. I did so and i didn't loose my 3% of exp...i got 36% exp till another level and i still got it

5...............Archlord Exploit: Get 2 physical resistance stones lvl 3 for free

If you complete the quest (Alienation) were you get the physical resistance prayer stones lvl 3. You have to be moonelf for that. You get the quest in Tor Fortress with lvl 40 from Sharin Hyren. Then end the game while you klick on complete e.g restarting the pc, then you can complete it 2 times and get 4 physical resistance prayer stones lvl 3 . Think 1 you can sell in ah for 20 mil.

6.................Archlord Macro: Auto-Leveling Bot

Windows automation tools and automation software - Computer automation for businesses and homes - Windows scripting for Win9x/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista..
DOwnload the macro scheduler
This one is set up for Knights.
Open a macro in the editor and paste this:

Wait>3
Label>s
Press Tab
Wait>1
Send Character/Text>3
Wait>10
Send Character/text> 1 3 3 3
Press Tab
Wait>1
Send Character/Text>3
Wait>10
Send Character/text>3 3 3 3
Goto>s

Picks up loot and auto attacks nearest targets.

7.........Unlimited Fortune Manuals

1. Buy two Stacks of Fortune Manuals
2. Activate 1 Stack.
3. Upgrade anything.
4. Deactivate the Stack.
5. Activate the other Stack.
6. Upgrade anything
7. LOOK there are 10 Fortune Manuals but 2 are used?
8. One time 1-6 is done u dont need to do it again till logout.

8.........GET INTO THE castle

you can get into the castle by having a full party and some summoning orbs

stand right beside the wall and summon and at least on person will be inside the wall

then u go to the next wall and the guy that landed inside stands right at the next wall and summons and you should be in the castle

have fun with this

9..............Reverse Orb and Elite

To get reverse orb u need to be in between level 51-56.

Go to asylum and find ignatus.(lvl 51 boss)
Get a group within the level range. Best party will be to have a magic user as leader, to acquire Health Point buff,and 4 Knights using shields. Buff up near each other to acquire combat buff from one tanker. Save the other 3 when initial buff needs to cooldown.

after ignatus is defeated, press space bar to check for reverse orb drop because it will not auto loot. Reverse orb will also drop under ignatus so it will not be visible.

try again if first try is unsucessful.
if reverse orb is dropped, kill ignatus again because elite will drop.

10 I DELETE NUMBER 10 WAS OLD FROM THE "II" SAY LIFE STONES NO WORKS BUT NOW IT WORKS

11.........Archlord Guide: Saving your money

If you want to delete a character dont just press delete!
First go on the character you want to delete then sell all the armor wepons etc. to players or a merchant.Then go to your skill trainer and press reset skills. This will give you the money you spent on skills! After that just go to a safekeeper then just put all the money in storage. You can get this money out of storage anytime on another character on thr same server!

12......... Good Grinding Spots for Level 1-30 Orc

Levels 1-5 : The best grinding area for 1-5 is Grave Of The Dead south of Golundo Village (i would recommend that you grind with a sorcerer here).
The other grinding spot is near Kandia Mine where you can fight the Silk Eyeballs.
Levels 6-10 : The best grinding spot is near Bala Plains where you should fight the Goblin Scouts and Goblin Rangers. The other grinding spot is in Crowcross where you should fight Maryliths and Crawlers. The third grinding spot is near Algema Basin where you should fight Young Direwolfs, Black Crawlers and Whitedrams.
Levels 11-15 : The best grinding spot is just outside Dark Wave Village, outside Nortop Village and Belliga Basin. You should fight the Cave Deers in Belliga Basin and outside Dark Wave Village. And you should fight Lycantos outside Nortop Village.
Levels 16-20 : The best grinding spot for these levels is in front of Kuhn.
Levels 21-30 : The best grinding spot is the best and hardest for these levels... It is the secret teleporter west of Talon Yard and its called Tomb Of The Dead and you should fight all monsters on all floors.

Tip: If you make more monsters attack you at once there is more chance that they will drop an rare or unique item. It says so in the Data.dat in the character folder
Note: You will need skills for levels 10+

13......Get back to town without portal fees or using passports

Ok, most ppl I am sure are already doing this but I thought I would post it anyway. When your out in the field and you need to head back to town. When you use a portal check the portal options to see if It has an option for any of the battlesquare Gates.

If it does select it, the cost is zero gold. Once you are in the BS click on the portal there and choose the only option "Go Back". This will drop you in town!

No gold used, no passport used. Now with that said not all portals have an option for the Battlesquare.

15..............Easy lower levels lvling for Moon Elfs

In the begining of the game from lvl 1-15 you can have easy grinding to lvl and mixed in some quest to help you get money. Most of the quests in the start out town are chained running around quest with very little xp and little money, but the money will build up after a while. From lvl 1-5 you can just grind on the beasts right outside the gates of the town. Once you get to lvl 6 go down the road and make a right and go to the left of the town over the mouuntains. then from there just grind on the blood cube and all the other beasts there. to hand in the quests there just use the teleport or the teleports that you will get form other quests.
Back to top Go down
Charmedchaos
Admin
Admin
Charmedchaos

Female
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-02

SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS   SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SOME GUIDES EXPLOITS AND INTERESTING THINGS
Page 1 of 1